Views: 0 Author: Site Editor Publish Time: 2022-04-13 Origin: Site
1. The feeding table and the lower part of the cutterare kept horizontal, and the length of the table can be determined according to the length of the processed material.
2. Before starting, it is necessary to check that the cutter should be free of cracks, the bolts of the tool holder are fastened, and the protective cover is firm, and then check the meshing clearance of the gears and adjust the clearance of the cutter.
3. After start-up, run it dry first, and check that the rotating parts and bearings are running normally before operation.
4. When the machine does not reach the normal speed, it is not allowed to cut the material. When cutting, the middle and lower part of the cutter must be used, and the steel bar must be tightly aligned with the knife edge and fed quickly.
5. Do not cut rebars and red-burning steel bars whose diameter and strength exceed those specified on the mechanical nameplate. When cutting multiple steel bars at one time, the total cross-sectional area should be within the specified range.
6. When cutting short materials, the distance between the hand close to the blade and the blade should be kept more than 150 mm, such as when the hand-held end is less than 400 mm. Sleeves or clamps should be used to hold or clamp the short ends of the rebar.
7. During operation, it is strictly forbidden to use hands to directly eliminate short heads and debris nearby, and operators must not stay around the swing of the steel bar and near the knife edge.
8. When a fault or maintenance is found, the machine must be shut down and the power supply can be cut off before proceeding. After the operation, remove the sundries of the cutter with steel bars, cut off the power supply, and lock the door of the toolbox.
7*24h online service always is here.
Welcome to conact or pay a visit to us!