The following situations occur during the warranty period, which are not covered by the warranty:
(1) Anything that does not have a valid legal document (invoice) to prove the date of purchase.
(2) Wearable parts such as seal ring, carbon brush, blade, etc. are not covered by the warranty.
(3) Any stator and rotor burnout damage caused by natural wear, rotor commutator diameter wear greater than or equal to 0.2mm, or overload work.
(4) Any damage caused by using of low-cost & inferior accessories, or improper carrying, transportation & storage.
(5) Any damage caused by misuse, beyond the scope of use of the tool, and not used and maintained in accordance with the instructions.
Note: The company reserves the right to modify the above regulations and has the final right to interpret the warranty service without violating national laws and regulations.