Views: 0 Author: Site Editor Publish Time: 2022-12-29 Origin: Site
Maintenance per shift (before, during and after each shift)
(1) Clean the body and add the specified oil according to the lubrication table.
(2) Check the bolts of all parts, they must not be damaged, and they must be fastened firmly. The tightness of the V-belt should be able to press 10-15 mm in the middle of the belt, and the protective devices should be complete and intact.
(3) Check the circuit and switch, the wire head should be firmly connected, the fuse should meet the regulations, the switch contact should be reliable, and the grounding should be good.
(4) Adjust the gap between the fixed blade and the movable blade. The overlap of the two blades is 2 mm under normal circumstances, and the gap should not be greater than 0.3 mm.
(5) The bolts of the blade holder shall not be loosened. If the blade is blunt, it should be replaced.
(6) Check the clutch, the contact should be smooth, and the separation should be complete.
(7) Rotate by hand for 2 to 3 turns for trial operation. After each part is flexible and unobstructed, turn on the power and run for 1 to 2 minutes. Each part should work normally without abnormal noise.
(8) Check the bearing temperature during operation. The temperature of rolling bearings and sliding bearings should not be higher than 600C, and the temperature rise of the motor should not exceed 600C.
II first-level maintenance (every 400 work small progress)
(1) Carry out all the maintenance work of each shift.
(2) Measure the insulation resistance value of the motor and dismantle the motor. The insulation resistance of the motor should not be less than 0.5 megohm, otherwise it should be dried, disassemble the motor, remove the dust on the stator winding, check whether there are friction marks between the stator and the rotor, clean the bearings, and add new grease.
(3) Disassemble and inspect all transmission parts and clean the oil stains. Check the wear degree of gear, bearing and eccentric body, the lateral clearance of gear side should be no more than 1.7 mm, the radial clearance of sliding bearing should not be greater than 0.4 mm, and the clearance between eccentric body and sliding plate seat should be no more than 0.5 mm. Fill with new lubricating oil.
(4) Check the surface wear of the sliding plate and the sliding plate seat. The longitudinal swimming gap between the sliding plate and the sliding plate seat shall not be greater than 0.5 mm, and the lateral gap shall not be greater than 0.2 mm.
7*24h online service always is here.
Welcome to conact or pay a visit to us!