Views: 0 Author: Site Editor Publish Time: 2022-01-06 Origin: Site
1. Enter the summer, do a comprehensive maintenance of portable rebar bender , and focus on the maintenance of the equipment and components that are prone to high temperature failures. Carry out maintenance, repair or replacement when necessary.
2. For steel bar processing machinery working in high temperature areas, properly replace aging wires, plugs, and hoses, check and clean up oil and dust from mechanical equipment, and ensure that the equipment is lightly packed and has good heat dissipation.
3. The machine and equipment should be parked in a cool place as much as possible to avoid sun exposure.
4. Pay attention to the damage of rain and dust to the steel processing equipment, and all kinds of filter elements should be replaced regularly. The hydraulic system radiator should be cleaned regularly so that it can maintain a good heat dissipation effect. Avoid long-term overload work. If the brakes are overheated, it is strictly prohibited to use water to cool down.
5. Check whether the steel structure, transmission box, and other parts of the equipment are flexible and whether there are small cracks to prevent increased damage caused by high temperature in summer. If the rusted area is found, it should be rusted, repaired, and painted in time to avoid excessive rain in summer, which will increase the corrosion. .
The above points are that we should do a good job in the maintenance of portable rebar bender in the summer, so as to avoid the occurrence of machinery and equipment failures.
7*24h online service always is here.
Welcome to conact or pay a visit to us!